Free Will Sample download
Free Will download
Perhaps you might consider taking legal advice from a solicitor about making a will if any of the following apply to your circumstances:
- A number of people could make a claim on your estate when you pass away because they depend on yourself financially
- You want to include a trust in your will (perhaps to provide for children, to save tax, or simply protect your assets in some way after you become deceased)
- Your physical and permanent home is not in the UK and / or you are not a British citizen
- You live here in the UK but you have additional property abroad
- You own all or part of a UK business.
see: Making a will - The Law Society. Please note that will making differs in Scotland and this website currently deals with English law.